Ubuntu-Server 5.10 (Breezy Badger)
Select an image
The install CD allows you to install Ubuntu-Server permanently on a computer.
There are three images available, each for a different type of computer:
- PC (Intel x86) install CD
- For almost all PCs. This includes most machines with Intel/AMD/etc type
processors and almost all computers that run Microsoft Windows. Choose this
if you are at all unsure.
- Mac (PowerPC) install CD
- For Apple Macintosh G3, G4, and G5 computers, including iBooks and
- 64-bit PC (AMD64) install CD
- For computers based on the AMD64 or EM64T architecture (e.g., Athlon64,
Opteron, EM64T Xeon). It is not necessary for all (even most) processors
made by AMD -- only their 64 bit chips.
A full list of available files can be found below.
If you need help burning these images to disk, see